Comedy Central HD not working for me, but SD is?
daverdfw

I noticed this the other day, i am using a Tivo HD with cablecard, and for some reason channel 690 comedy central HD just says searching for signal. But the SD channel 190 works fine, any else seen this?

0 Likes
Re: Comedy Central HD not working for me, but SD is?
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

That usually means that the signal on that channel is not strong enough to give you a pic. First thing to try is to disconnect the coax from the cable card and then reconnect. Sometimes re-seating the cable is all you need. Also make sure that all the coax connections (at the cable card and at the wall/splitter) are tight.

If that fails try swapping out the coax cable. could simply be a bad cable. Yes a bad cable can affect only individual or random channels.

If all else fails you may need to contact tech support to have a tech come out and check the signal strength

0 Likes
topcop1833

its not just you, same sitch here in Richmond, VA.  HD no go, SD works.  No other chanel has a problem.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over five years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes