Coming soon??
TMP7

Any word on the stations that were supposed to be added by the end of the year? Apparently my definition of coming soon is different than Verizon's? Why post in November that channels are coming soon and now in Mid February we have very liitle of what was promised. %The ones we got were as follows:

NHL SD/ NHL HD
MLB SD

HSN HD

ENCORE HD

CHILLER

CBS COLLEGE SPORTS

BLUE HIGHWAYS

CCTV

HOW ABOUT THESE??

PETS.TV HD

NBA TV SD/ HD

CARS. TV HD

RECIPE.TV HD

MY DESTINATION. TV HD

CRIME AND INVESTIGATION HD

ES. TV HD

NBA CENTER COURT

MLB EXTRA INNINGS

Also, how about mainstream channels that Cox is offering now in my area?

SPIKE HD

COMEDY CENTRAL HD

E! HD

MTV HD

VH1 HD

CMT HD

CARTOON HD

NICK AMC HD

0 Likes
Re: Coming soon??
nickyb
Enthusiast - Level 2
Alot of those channels you mention are already there you just might not be able to see them. I could not see them until I upgraded to HD Extreme Package. Some are still not available yet but that is here in Gulf Coast Florida Area. Also you should be able to upgrade and actually save money right now with thier current promotion.
0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1
There's no word on any of those channels. I never heard of NBA Center Court. I heard of ESPN Full Court or NHL Center Ice. Maybe you mean NBA League Pass? NBA TV & NBA League Pass are on hold until next season.
0 Likes
TMP7

I do mean the NBA league pass. Sorry? Also, I do not believe NBA, Crime and Investigation, and the others, including the .tvs are there. They were on the guide as coming soon and have since been removed.

NBA should be 589 not there

MLB should be 586 not there, although it is in SD on 86

Cars Hd 599 not there

Crime and Investigation HD 682 Not there

Pets. tv  633

Recipe. tv 672 not there

My Destination  674 not there

Comedy.tv

Are you sure you have these channels? Also, maybe I called the Major league baseball package wrong... I know it was in the coming soon.

0 Likes
TMP7
By the way I do have HD EXTREME. I upgraded when they did not give me the second rollout of channels in Sept.
0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1
nickyb is wrong TMP. I think he just looked at the first part of your list. No one has the others.
0 Likes