Commercial Interruption, Arg!
jfalkowski

I am also experiencing problems with local standard def commercials cutting out tv show material.  I DVR'd Necessary Roughness (Weds 8 pm ET) and Suits (Thurs 10 pm ET) on USA Network.  Both had 2-3 annoying commercials cut in during the TV show and then cut back to the show like nothing ever happened.  So glad I get to watch these shows in piecemeal.

Jon

0 Likes
Re: Commercial Interruption, Arg!
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the show interruptions. We would like to look into this further for you. I have copied your post to a private support board so we can get more information. Please post all your correspondences to that thread from here on out.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so  we can assist.

0 Likes
gspanos1

I'm experiencing problems with commercial interruptions during MSNBC programming, especially during late afternoon shows. Please fix this.

Thank you.

0 Likes