Re: Commercials cutting into programming
gmen77

These ads are all local ads, being sold by whoever is selling ads in the area.  I've asked friends who have Comcast, Time Warner, etc., nobody else is having this problem.  It's ridiculous.

0 Likes
doropallo
Contributor - Level 1

I guess I'll send an email to the NFL and tell them I can't watch their games because FIOS chops it up.  See what they say.

0 Likes
ajtaylor

Was at a friend's house yesterday watching football. He has Xfinity (Comcast) and asked if he had the same problem with commercials during Thursday night football.  He told me he never has seen what I've experienced with it cutting to commercial during the middle of a play.  So much for NFL Network being at fault Verizon!

0 Likes
doropallo
Contributor - Level 1

Something has changed, there wasn't any strange interuptions during the last game, Pittsburg - Tennesee.  I posted my complaints on the NFL Network and FIOS' Facebook pages and emailed the NFL and their network regarding the issue.  Hope it is fixed for good.

0 Likes
specialp
Enthusiast - Level 1

Not only this, but sometimes they come on SUPER LOUD and scare the crap out of me.  At 1015 a Local NIssan dealer commercial came on so loud I had to shut off MNF!

0 Likes