Custom TV Channel Package
Phillip9

My family and friends are so unhappy with the team of executives who came up with these new "CUSTOM TV CHANNEL PACKAGE". I HAVE BEEN TECHNICALLY SUPPORT AND SELLING YOUR FIOS SERVICE FORM DAY-ONE. now I am ready to move-on because verizon don't know to lead and be followed by the other service providers. I have also see this company to innovate with technology. the **bleep** service and channel that I am paying over $250 close the 300 for without premium channel is outrageous... I have called in on many times and I know all the calls are record and highlighted what would make this company standout.

VERIZON executives SHOULD campaign LIKE A POLITICIAN AND STOP HIDING BEHIND THEIR FIRST LINE RESPONDERS. STOP ASKING FOR SENSELESS SURVEY. FEEL FREE TO LOOKING MY ACCOUNT AND CALLOR EMAIL ME 

0 Likes
Re: Custom TV Channel Package
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is mainly a peer to peer support forum.

Are you asking Verizon to call you to get your input on how to run their business?

0 Likes
mewoohwooh

yes that is what customer do... We are advisers on the services that we need and what keeps us coming back and make us happy to use your service. Verizon is a company to provide services to customers customer should also have an import that's the only way this company is going to continue to grow and continue to strive. If you want better word-of-mouth advertisementWe are advisers on the services that we need and what keeps us coming back and make us happy to use your service. Verizon is a company to provide services to customers customer should also have an import that's the only way this company is going to continue to grow and continue to strive. If you want better word-of-mouth advertisement this will be the way to do it look up the word custom in a legal term this is a traditional method that you guys provide for us and defined it as custom it is not a custom package custom is defined as something that I choose not you

0 Likes
mewoohwooh

As Leah Coco one says the head of Chrysler at the end of the commercial lead follow or get out the way traditionally Verizon follow all the other carriers or providers in terms of services and stuff that they provide to their and clients or customers. If arise and lead then the rest of the industry will follow them ideas comes from customers not internal employeesAs Leah Coco one says the head of Chrysler at the end of the commercial lead follow or get out the way traditionally Verizon follow all the other carriers or providers in terms of services and stuff that they provide to their and clients or customers. If arise and lead then the rest of the industry will follow them ideas comes from customers not internal employees. I've had a number of conversation internally with Verizon employees in response to my request and any of the above is it it is asinine to know that this is not being piped up the food chain and someone like yourself is just a filter to avoid your management team or your executive team to have clear conversation with their customer the executive team needs to stop hiding behind you guys I've had a number of conversation internally with Verizon employees in response to my request and any of the above is it it is asinine to know that this is not being piped up the food chain and someone like yourself is just a filter to avoid your management team or your executive team to have clear conversation with their customer the executive team needs to stop hiding behind you guys and make himself available to answer questions to their customers or provide answer have a conference have a town hall meeting something allow customers to be voiced your opinion about the services and the stuff that you guys are doing then you will have a better company better environment also the employees will be a lot happier

0 Likes