Customer service and retention problem yet again
fyohannes
Enthusiast - Level 2
Was promised previous in a forum post no problems with having my DVR free for life added back on to my account advised me could only add for 12 months has not even been twelve months and have spent 12 calls over 40 hours on the phone for this reason I am thinking of taking action I have emails and posts recorded with prof I should have the discount and they refuse to add it and return calls I call them they say they called me and yes they did but not on the number I requested the call on seems to me this large company plays pass the buck and I am tired of it we as customers should not be treated like this flat out rude customer service reps when you call managers refusing to get on the line or pull calls to listen to the way there co workers talk to customers I have had it
0 Likes
Re: Customer service and retention problem yet again
fyohannes
Enthusiast - Level 2
And on top of it the loss of my credit was due to a rep not processing a order right these people constantly change and do what they want how ever they want and treat me as a customer with no respect. I was called a liar by a rep on the phone today
0 Likes
fyohannes
Enthusiast - Level 2
I think it is time we as customers file FTC attorney general complaints as well as send info direct to corporate hold this company responsible for the way customers are miss treated
0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Fyohannes,

We have closed out this private support case, and will continue work on your previous thread.

Thanks,

Ali Adam

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus
Moved to new topic for greater exposure
0 Likes