In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
This was suggested back in May 2012: Have the show that would not be recorded due to the 1 or 2 or 10 minutes of conflict be clipped from that show instead. That's what Comcast (Xfinity) did when I left them to switch to Verizon. I was unpleasantly surprised when I found that this wasn't the norm.
How about it guys?
Same here! I'm suggesting to always clip the beginning of a conflicting show, higher or lower priority. The issue with not recording at all is that not all shows are in the free section of On Demand and if they are, not for very long.