DVR Manager on Verizon site can't load my recorded shows.
Emissary35
Enthusiast - Level 2

I used to be able to manage all of my dvr's quite easily from the verizon site using the manager.  Now suddenly all but one of my dvrs do not work.  I keep getting error messages saying that it can't be accesed.   I can't set anything to record, see my recordings, or see my sceduled recordings.  Has anyone else had this problem?  It's been going on for a couple of weeks now.  At first I thought it was a glitch but it hasn't fixed itself.

0 Likes
Re: DVR Manager on Verizon site can't load my recorded shows.
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Please reboot the box by unplugging the power cord from the back of it. Leave unplugged for 1 min then plug back in. If this does not fix it, please send me a private message so I can get your account info.

0 Likes
AriM

I am having the same problem.  We replaced our old DVR with a new one a few months ago.  The old DVR was able to record TV programming remotely, but when I logged in today, it would not.  I continuously received a "recording failed" error message.  I tried this from both my iPad and my home computer, with the same result.  I unplugged the DVR and waited one minute as previously recommended, but it did not change a thing.  Can someone advise on how to solve this problem?

Thanks much.

0 Likes
Postman03
Enthusiast - Level 2

Me too...second post I've found where this problem is being resolved via private message...if it requires VZ intervention (or not), why not put up a sticky or add some info to the website... for everyone instead of having to peck through the forum only to be disappointed when the answer is not revealed?   .I'm stuck too!

0 Likes
gifratt

I am having the same problem. I agree they should post a response. There seems to be a lot of people with the same issue don't understand the mystery.

0 Likes
Teddu

I am having the same problem. DVR Manager is not able to show up the recorded shows through Verizon account over internet. It is really frustrating for not getting through these everpresent hitches. Everytime it stops saying 'Bad Gateway'. I have tried resetting/Power off reset of Motorola DVR but no avail.

In addition, how do I download those recorded shows to my laptop? CAN SOMEONE HELP?

RE 

0 Likes
NJcustomer2

I am having the same problem. Has anyone found a solution?

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

First thing I would do is try a second browser.  My problem did not get fixed like all the other folks on here, my problem was my internet explorer started acting wonky, and the second I opened google chrome, it worked.

If that doesn't work, then the ports in the router and the stb got out of sync with the verizon systems, and they work similairly to the cidtv feature.  So you would fix that the same way, by clicking menu>customer support>in home agent > caller ID troubleshooter. 

let that thing run, and then when it's done it should have fixed your remote dvr. 

If it didn't, then reach out to verizon support and ask them to refresh your port mapping for your remote dvr.  

There is a 

0 Likes