DVR recording times, which
mschloe

When I program the DVR to begin and end on time, often the program when played back either starts too late or ends too soon. This is particularly a problem with the CBS Evening News, which often starts recording after the program has started. Setting the start time 5 minutes early means it starts recording too early. Also, it seems as if a particular program varies in its start or end time. Is this a problem with the station and their timing, or what? I believe our DVR clock is accurate.

0 Likes
Re: DVR recording times, which
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

We do not control the content sent from the content providers. There are some slight variations which is why the start and end time modifications are in there. This happens alot surrounding live sporting events. Your clock is correct because its initially downloaded from the Verizon servers. If you feel the clock is off some (it's the clock that gauges the start and stop times) please unplug power cord to your DVR. This will clear the time and when you plug it back in will have to download the time fresh from our servers. I apologize for the problems this has caused you.