Switch Account

Dallas on TNT

Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(708 Views)

Neither last Monday's or this Monday's episodes(2/4) are On Demand yet! Also, Tuesday nights(2/5) CBS shows - NCIS,NCIS-LA or Vegas are not on yet! Once again we have to deal with sporadic timing on prime time shows being ON DEmand from Verizon!

Let's get this problem FIXED, PLEASE!!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 2 of 5
(699 Views)

I set my dvr for EVERY show I watch regularly.  If a new show is premiering that peaks my interest, I set a season pass for it. Some work out ( recently 1600 Penn) others don't (Do No Harm, Cougar Town on TBS).  I just delete episodes and series.

I never miss ANY episode, and I don't have to rely on OD episodes of shows being uploaded by Verizon.

I record nearly 20 different series.  Some are on now (Girls, Shameless)  others will be back soon (Nurse Jackie, Parenthood, Boardwalk Empire)

Try this idea.

Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 3 of 5
(658 Views)

The On Demand feature with FIOS continues to get worse!

Here is a sample of prime time shows that were on recently that are STILL NOT ON DEmand as of 2/7/13:

Dallas(TNT) episodes from 2/4 and 1/28

Castle(ABC) episode from 2/4

NCIS, NCIS-LA & Vegas (all CBS) from 2/5

I find it hard to believe that 3 major networks have not turned over these shows to Verizon as of this date.

No doubt that Comcast has these shows On DEmand!

Does anyone from Verizon really care?

Contributor RWB_Delaware
Contributor
Message 4 of 5
(636 Views)

Why won't they put them on Demand?  Also, very poor Discovery Channel VOD, can never find Dual Survivor, current Property Wars or Orange County Choppers. I have to get up early for work and can't stay up until 10 or 11.  Why not have these VOD?

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 5 of 5
(606 Views)

Must be a VHO issue as here in SoCal I watched the first two episodes on VOD 2/1. After checking just now 2/4 is available on VOD.

Drewdove
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.