Deceitful overpriced selling of Verizon TV channels
LimeyDi1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am disgusted with deceptive practices by Verizon. I have been a Fios customer for years. When i called to find a solution after HBO was dropped from my package, I explained what I needed. Now i find out that CNN - which i always had - is NOT in my package. I still have dozens of sports channels that I NEVER and i mean NEVER watch, yet I have to pay more to get HBO, formerly included, and I do not get CNN right at this critical election time. Verizon simply feels that they can trample on the minority (but i suspect there are thousands of us) who want the main traditionsl TV channels, news, entertainment, culture, but not necessarily religious, sports and other optional channels we never watch. I realize that NOTHINg will change because of this rant, but I needed to let off steam.  And i have paid many times over for the value of the set top boxes that are ONLY availabe to rent. Can somene tell me how to get high speed internetand the channels I want without dealing with these  scam artists? I'm paying $130 a month and still can't get the chanels I want and have to pay for all the ones i don't want?????

0 Likes
Re: Deceitful overpriced selling of Verizon TV channels
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon has aa number of packages that offer difernet groups of channels.

Unfortunately, content providers force the cable companies to package certain channels together.

0 Likes