In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
01-06-2013 05:06 PM
I was just curious but did anyone else just lose a bunch of channels. I live in the Columbia, Maryland area and as of today 1/6/2013 just noticed alot of channels went to subscription based.
I lost the following:
Fox Movie Channel
The Smithsonian Channel
American Travel Channel
Nat Geo Wild
History Military Channel
I lost them without any warning and was curious if others had lost them as well. In the past we had lost the Funmation channel, ABC News, and CLOO. I was wondering if I had lost these channels because of a specific reason.
01-07-2013 05:55 AM
What package. In the past many people who had earlier versions of the Extreme package lost these channels to match the current version of the package. These may all be in the ultimate package, and some strangely are in prime and ultimate but not extreme.
01-07-2013 11:53 AM
My guide is all messed up now. I have as of today at least 20 channels showing in the guide that I'm not subscribed to. I can't flip to them though. Verizon been slipping the last few weeks.
01-07-2013 01:08 PM - edited 01-07-2013 01:11 PM
I am VH08 and am an Ultimate subscriber and I still have all those channels. Now if there was shuffling between tiers (i.e. if they were removed from Extreme/Prime, etc.), I don't have an answer for that.
As for the other poster, yes, MAV TV, Blackbelt, Blue Highways, et al. that were dropped as of 01/01/2013, while they are still showing up in the guide you cannot tune to the channels.