Switch Account

Disappointed that Hallmark M&M channel is left out of the extreme pack!

Disappointed that Hallmark M&M channel is left out of the extreme pack!

Contributor verizonextremeJ
Contributor

For the money I pay for the extreme pack, I am extremely disappointed that Hallmark Movies and Mysteries channel (739) in my area was deleted. I am not paying the additional. Fortunately, can stream it for free but Verizon, you did that on purpose! Not Cool! And I noticed the prior forum conversation on this was "locked" for current relevancy, but really Verizon, you just don't want us to highlight that you deleted the channel from the package forcing customers to go to the ultimate package. Again, not cool. I have been a customer since 2002, and it's not right.

1 REPLY 1
MVP CRobGauth MVP
MVP

Unfortunately for Verizon (and other providers) it is a business decision.

Providers have to pay for every subscriber that has a channel in their package.

If there is not enough viewership to justify the cost, channels can be removed.

Only other option would be to raise the price of a package to cover the costs.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.