Disney Family Movies....What Channel ?
rszczepanski

I'm paying 5.99 a month in my bundle for Disney Family Movies , Does anyone know exactly what Channel that is ? I get 2 Disney Channels,,,780 and 781.. Are those what I'm paying for ? Or is it some other kind of channel like on demand or something ?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Disney Family Movies....What Channel ?
Justin46
Legend

@rszczepanski wrote:

I'm paying 5.99 a month in my bundle for Disney Family Movies , Does anyone know exactly what Channel that is ? I get 2 Disney Channels,,,780 and 781.. Are those what I'm paying for ? Or is it some other kind of channel like on demand or something ?

You will find that under VOD:

VOD ==> Browse All ==> Premium Subscriptions ==> Disney Family Movies

Keller, TX 76248

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@rszczepanski wrote:

You will find that under VOD:

VOD ==> Browse All ==> Premium Subscriptions ==> Disney Family Movies

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
rszczepanski

Thanks Justin....I'll look there !! I tried the automated verizon assistant and couldn't find anything about it. I wish the verizon central could be a little more user-friendly ! It kept giving me a list of my subscribed channels..but the Disney Family Movies is not in that list ! Again, Thanks for your help !

0 Likes
rszczepanski

Yep...You were right on Justin !  I appeciate your reply !  Thanks Much !!

0 Likes
Oakinski

I truly agree . . . I have been searching for the exact same thing (the channel number for Disney Family Channel), for the

last 2 weeks. I've asked customer service to assist and they tell me just to download the channel schedule.

Verizon you need to step-up the customer service.

0 Likes
jckinswo

At last.  I've been trying to find this on and off for 3 months since I changed plans and added this on.  There is absolutely no help on the site, just that DFM is available.  The best I ever got from calling in was "It's on Channel 900 (Video on Demand)".  That at least got me closer but none of the "obvious" choices led me to the service and each time I'd run out of time and patience and forget about it until my daughter would remind me.  Wouldn't you think, I know it's very hard Verizon, but wouldn't you think that a two or three line description of how to get to the service when you sign up or on a FAQ or a hundred other possibilities is in order when a service is buried as deep as this one is!!!!  As a customer, it's infuriating, it is absolutely unnecessary and so easy to solve.  For the last three months, DFM hasn't stood for Disney Family Movies but Verizon's Dumb Fn Morons.

0 Likes
dangel58

I am trying to take adavantage of a free promotion that came to me in my monthly magazine for a free preview of the Disney Family Channel, the problem is it started today, but the channel number is not shown anywhere in the entire magazine, not even on the calander. I have never seen this problem before. Just this past week, they had four other promo. freebies for 3 to 4 days, those channels were all listed. Whats the catch, there must be a reason why the channel or instructions of how to get to it is not printed somewhere! Please respond asap, my grandkids and I were looking forward to this. Thank You

0 Likes
hubie173

Go to ON DEMAND

Select KIDS ZONE

Select MOVIES

Select DISNEY FAMILY MOVIES

Also, you can select FREE, DISNEY, ORIGINAL MOVIES after MOVIES

0 Likes