Disney Junior?
katfox2
Has anyone found Disney Junior in their Fios lineup yet? It was supposed to launch yesterday (replacing Soapnet), but I don't see it listed, only the regular Disney Channel and Disney XD. Thanks for any info.
0 Likes
Re: Disney Junior?
tns
Master - Level 2

It should be there at 260.  You may have to do something to get your guide to refresh.

0 Likes
znelson

It's not there 3/24

Not in the guide, and not directly available.

0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1

All areas did not get it on Friday, the rest will get it early next week and Soapnet is also staying now. 

0 Likes
laev18
Enthusiast - Level 1

So there isn't a Disney Jr channel for us yet?  Any idea what channel it will be, or what day it will launch?

0 Likes
babe82love1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi I've contacted Verizon and they said that it is going to be on channel 260 and that for my area in Central NJ 07747 it should be up and running by 3-28-2012. Some states are already receiving the channel but Verizon said that they are releasing the channel by a certain order so that the system won't crash. Also that soapnet will remain. Thank You!!

laev18
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you, I am in Southern California, 92530, so I guess we'll just wait it out.  My 3 year old and 6 year old are pretty bummed, since I don't allow them to watch any other TV aside from Disney Jr shows...

0 Likes
babe82love1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that when I woke up today at 9am ch 260 is Working, I live in Central, NJ 07747. I had to actually press on the remote the numbers 260 to get to the channel cause if your just scrolling through you won't get it.  The channel is still in process mode it doesn't give you any program info at all but it's up and working. Hope you all get the channel soon. Thanks!

0 Likes
charliewatts
Contributor - Level 2

Disney Jr, on Channel 260 has worked in NJ since friday.  All logos and grid info was added on Saturday.

People who can't find it must not have Channel 260 in their Favorites listings, since there wasn't anything on channel 260 before this.

Go to Settings ... and modify your channels in favorites.  Disney Jr will there ... MAGICALLY!  (pun intended)

0 Likes