Re: Displaying caller ID on the TV Screen!
mnhmsd

For the past few months, I have not been receiving caller id (phone) on my tv when the tv is on. what happened, and how do i fix it.

0 Likes
Jack521

I had call ID and one day it disappeared and have noit had it for months, how do i fix it, so muvh for youru troubleshooting, it seems like a on going problem, you should have a FIX

0 Likes
bern918
Enthusiast - Level 1

WENT THROUGH SETUP FOR CALLER ID,STILL NOTHING SHOWS ON TV SCREEN. IS THIS AVAILABLE IN DE.

0 Likes
nancyjerry
Enthusiast - Level 1

am512

enjoyed caller id on all tvs but suddenly disappeared for a few weeks now.  not sure why.

0 Likes
LW
Enthusiast - Level 2

After I moved across town and had FiOS connected at my new address, I wasn't able to activate the caller ID display on the TV screen, but I got in touch with tech support, and the person I talked to chatted with the caller ID division while he was interacting with me, and they eventually got it figured out. It just takes some patience and getting a great tech support person when you call.

0 Likes
encarta3

tell me how to display caller id on tv in my bedroom

0 Likes
mrb1llz

I went to menu - settings and selected caller id.  It checked and showed that it was available however after turning it on I still do not get a display leading me to believe that there is some sort of system wide problem.  I having been trying to contact technical support but so far no luck.  I will repost when someone finally answers the phone.  I live in Nassau County.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are havimng an issue contacting customer service.  have you tried the Verizon Troubleshooter?   You can use the Verizon Troubleshooter to fix and report issues with your Verizon Phone, FiOS TV, or Internet Service. You can also schedule a repair. Here is the link: http://www.verizon.com/repair

You can also find tools on the Verizon Residential Support page that may help you diagnose your issue: http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp

0 Likes
stork1940

please notify when caller ID will be available for me to install

0 Likes