Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Does Verizon even really offer the advertised "Local Digital" plan for $12.99 a month?

cflannagan
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Does Verizon even really offer the advertised "Local Digital" plan for $12.99 a month?

Message 1 of 1
(747 Views)

In the first image, look at the rightmost column, and in the 2nd image, it is advertised for $12.99 a month.

This is what I want to downgrade our TV service to. 

Yet, I am getting ALL SORTS of conflicting information from Verizon reps on phone. Some say they do not offer it, some say I cannot subscribe to FIOS Internet if I go with this plan (which I think is absurd). 

What will it take to truly switch to this TV plan, while keeping my FIOS Internet? Obviously the Verizon reps on the phone cannot seem to come to the same consesus as to whether or not they truly offer this plan... 

Thanks in advance. 

Screen Shot 2012-09-14 at 6.53.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2012-09-14 at 6.53.32 PM.png

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.