Re: Dropped Fox TV
JBA1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon has the nerve to complain Fox wants more money for licensing, yet Verizon has NO problem charging customers egregious amounts for monthly bills and aggressively increasing them yearly without any hesitation.  

Re: FIOS drops FOX Boston (25 WFXT)
ff1690
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well, well...

In regards to the "dead spot" issue I mentioned.

Did my friend have a bad HD antennae? I just plugged in an old FM antenna. It's just 5 feet of wire attached to a COAX connector. I scanned and  got 6 stations. In and out, but hey, it's just a piece of wire. Cool. Just ordered an HD antennae. Looks hopeful. See what happens. Hopefully I get FOX. Later...

0 Likes
NotHappy1970

Are you reading the responses Verizon?!?!?!  You gave your customers barely a notice this was going to happen.  You are going to lose tons of subscribers, I'm willing to cut my contract and take a penalty at this point over what you've done.  Football is on this weekend.....GET THIS RESOLVED NOW!!!!!  I thought Comcast was bad but they never pulled something like this.....I've been with you 10 plus years but this is unacceptable and I don't care what hassle I have to deal with to have Comcast come back in here, I'm sure they will be more than happy.

0 Likes
Fox 25
rsteele1951

I just tried to post something and they wouldn't let it post as I tried to blame the and their greed

0 Likes
🏈 Get Fox/ Cox Channels back please 🏈
cjc65
Enthusiast - Level 1

With NFL games and the Super Bowl on the Fox Channel. I do hope a resolution will be resolved ASAP. Especially before February 2. I know many Verizon customers not at all pleased with the fact that the Fox Channels are blacked out from our viewing pleasure and we are all very close to cutting the cable with Verizon all together and not just FIOs. We are very unsatisfied with the service’s you offer. But to keep us from watching what we want to watch is enough reason for us to say enough is enough! Please come to a resolution FAST!!

0 Likes
cjc65
Enthusiast - Level 1

Already being considered in our household. We are huge football fans and if they don’t come to a resolution quick and before the Super Bowl then our decision to cut the cable will indeed happen.

0 Likes
Re: Dropped fox how about subscription
NotVeryHappy2

Cant leave just signed a new 2 year agreement 

0 Likes
CRC59

I renegotiated my contract on Dec 31 and the very next day I see the notification that they dropped one of my favorite channels, Fox 25 Boston. No mention from Fios support about this while we were chatting. If Fox 25 is still off in a week I'm switching to Xfinity. 

Curt

0 Likes
Dropped station Fox 25 Boston
carlossquare

FIOS dropped Fox 25 Boston since new year.     Also, Verizon will not allow me to talk to a human about my plan....forced to use virtual chat (frustrating)> 

0 Likes
JnC3

Fox 25 is back on Fios in Boston. The guide still says “This channel has been removed”...but if you select it, the channel is back on. Watching NFL pre-game right now.

0 Likes