Dropping AMC?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Dropping AMC?

Message 1 of 7
(1,061 Views)
The best non premium channel going away? I'm not big on all the fancy pay extra stuff. My
Wife and I are ready for retirement, and we need more for less. We'll just dump Verizon for something better when the contract ends. Good luck to them!
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Dropping AMC?

Message 2 of 7
(1,053 Views)
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 3 of 7
(1,007 Views)

huzzah!

Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Message 4 of 7
(995 Views)

They reached that agreement probably a week or so ago.  Dropping AMC really never was something that was likely to happen, and never something that Verizon threatened to do. It was AMC that was raising the prospect of dropping Verizon as a carrier that was mentioned.  They've been running through each of the carriers with the same hue and cry.  Dish was the only one that I think actually took them up on it, and after several months even Dish and AMC reached an agreement.

Highlighted
Gold Contributor I
Gold Contributor I

Message 5 of 7
(958 Views)

@ArnieS wrote:
The best non premium channel going away? I'm not big on all the fancy pay extra stuff. My
Wife and I are ready for retirement, and we need more for less. We'll just dump Verizon for something better when the contract ends. Good luck to them!

Have you been living in a cave? this was resolved over a week ago.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 6 of 7
(883 Views)

Have you been living in a cave? the question was answered 2 days before your helpful post.

Contributor
Contributor

Message 7 of 7
(706 Views)

amc was once a great channel when it was commercial free and showed classic movies i wont miss it replace it with another classic movie channel or classic tv

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.