Switch Account

EPIX Officer & Gentleman Movie is Ben Sterm Documentaty

EPIX Officer & Gentleman Movie is Ben Sterm Documentaty

Contributor Cathy1951
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(765 Views)

Some one at EXPIC check you scheduling. The Office and Gentleman Movie is really a Documentary on Ben Sterm. Where's The Movie.

3 REPLIES 3
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 2 of 4
(744 Views)

This is a peer to peer support forum.

Verizon just posts content from providers.

Have you tried posting to epix

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Contributor Cathy1951
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(438 Views)

I;m new to this. I'm not sure how to post to EPIX.  I just checked again and it's still showing Bert Stern.  Someone at EPIX should be sure that the right program/movie is loaded to the website correctly. TOTALLY DISAPPOINTING GIVEN THE MONEY THAT WE ARE PAYING FOR CABLE.

Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 4 of 4
(424 Views)

Google them.

They probably have some sort of social media that you can post to.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.