Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I can't live stream ESPN even though I'm able to watch on the set-top-box. I've tried Apple TV, Fire Stick, iPad, iPhone and PC, but receive an error message every time. Sometimes ESPN2 and other channels will stream, but never ESPN (yet it always works on my set-top-box). This is solely about ESPN content (i.e. Sportscenter) and not ESPN+ content (I don't pay for that). The error message is usually "not part of your tv package", "not part of your tv plan," "unauthorized user" or something else along these lines (seems to vary by device).
I've spent 6+ hours on the phone with Verizon and they keep telling me its ESPN. I've spent many hours troubleshooting with ESPN and they say it's Verizon. I've even had both on the phone at the same time and they still pointed fingers at each other. My guess is it's an authentication issue on Verizon's part. There's too much for ESPN to lose in this equation for the error to be on their side.
I've tried logging in with different internet connections (not just home network), rebooting, wiping cookies/cache and factory resetting devices/browsers/modems/STBs. Nothing has worked even for a short while.
Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks ahead of time
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.