Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

ESPN Fantasy Football Widget 2011

SOLVED
iolar
Contributor
Contributor

ESPN Fantasy Football Widget 2011

Message 1 of 16
(4,282 Views)

I used the espn fantasy football widget last year to view my team, but I can't find it this year.  Does anyone know if it has been discontinued or am I just missing something.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ryanca_vz
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: ESPN Fantasy Football Widget 2011

Message 2 of 16
(4,243 Views)

Have no fear, it's coming back 🙂  They just usually take it down during the offseason. Although no official dates have been sent out to my knowledge, usually they re-launch the widget right at the beginning of September. The fantasy football widget is a great complement to the NFL RedZone channel which is a big deal for Verizon, so it would come as a huge surprise to me if there were *secret* plans to discontinue the widget.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
ryanca_vz
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Message 2 of 16
(4,244 Views)

Have no fear, it's coming back 🙂  They just usually take it down during the offseason. Although no official dates have been sent out to my knowledge, usually they re-launch the widget right at the beginning of September. The fantasy football widget is a great complement to the NFL RedZone channel which is a big deal for Verizon, so it would come as a huge surprise to me if there were *secret* plans to discontinue the widget.

View solution in original post

tb16ua
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 16
(3,890 Views)

I dont see it either and the first game is tonight. I was able to search for the widget and was able to launch it but it didnt allow me to log in with my espn memer name. Said it was unavailable.

So no MSG HD when I was told they had it by the sales rep and now no Fantasy Football App when I was told Id have that too. Keep up the great work fio's!!  

iolar
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 16
(3,886 Views)

I agree TB, I was looking forward to using the widget again this year and "surprise" they got rid of something useful.  I am going to give Ryan the benefit of the doubt he made some good points,  Come on Verizon.  Don't let us down on something so simple.

tgaspo20
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 16
(3,828 Views)

So the season starts in 15 minutes and no widget??

iolar
Contributor
Contributor

Message 6 of 16
(3,822 Views)

I guess I was a little quick in the "solved" button.  

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Message 7 of 16
(3,809 Views)

If you would like the "accepted solution" removed, just let me know.

iolar
Contributor
Contributor

Message 8 of 16
(3,807 Views)

I'd rather have the widget back, then we don't need to worry about changing the "solved"? 

samicakes
Contributor
Contributor

Message 9 of 16
(3,778 Views)

Same here, Im bummed it's not available.  I hope its an option this year.

KED
Contributor
Contributor

Message 10 of 16
(3,532 Views)

It is available, you have to add the widget. If I remember correctly, after you add the ESPN Fantasy Football widget, click on the ESPN Fantasy Football widget, then go to Fantasy Football, then you have to sign in! Before we use to be able to just right to the widget without having to go to ESPN Fantasy Football widget and then sign in each time!!  It seems like it's going to be a pain now. I want the old way back!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.