ESPN Full Court Package
Guyster
When will my ESPN Full Court Package early bird subscription begin for 2011-2012? When will its channel selections be available? When will I be billed for this subscription 2011-2012?
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: ESPN Full Court Package
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Good Morning,

This season starts  Friday, November 11, 2011 . 

ESPN Full Court is a Permanent Subscription Package offer

Up to 30 out-of-market regular season games per week

Conferences featured: SEC, ACC, Big East, Big 12, PAC-10, WAC, MAC, MAAC, Colonial, and Sun Belt

Please Note: Big Ten games are not included

NCAA Men’s Basketball conference tournament play

Complete coverage of the first two rounds of the NCAA Women’s Basketball tournament.

You will also need to check local listings for the game they are purchasing because it could be a blacked out event on PPV.

You can contact the billing offfice but you should see the charge for your next billing cycle.

ESPN Full Court will be done as installment billing only

o

Early Bird, Regular Season, and Seasonal Renewals - 4 installments

o

Mid Season - 2 installments

o

Daily - 1 installment

Thanks,

Tonya D.

0 Likes
HEPennypacker

Starting a new discussion about ESPN Full Court. I just subscribed for the remainder of the 2013-2014 season, on Verizon FIOS. I've checked the Full Court Master Schedule via the Internet, and am seeing games listed that don't show up on my FIOS TV channel guide for channels 1010-1015.

Any idea why this apparent discrepancy exists?

0 Likes
hallrk
Contributor - Level 2

You can see all the games on ESPN3 for free. That's the best way to go. Since you are a FIOSTV subscriber you will have full access to all ESPN content online.

0 Likes