Switch Account

ESPN Full Court Season?

ESPN Full Court Season?

Contributor johnd508
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(6,585 Views)

Does anyone know why you cannot order the ESPN Full Court for a full season like ESPN Gameplan?  All FIOS offers is $16/day,  DirecTV / Dish Network let you order the full season, I really do not want to pay $16 on days I want to watch it,  Anyone know why FIOS does not offer a full season package?

3 REPLIES 3
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV
Message 2 of 4
(6,552 Views)

They do so have full season, it's $114

Contributor johnd508
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(6,542 Views)

Oh wow, when I called the guy told me they did day by day only and no full season.  I guess I just got a bad CSR,  Will give them a call back.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Contributor wam525
Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(6,297 Views)

well, I don't think so.  If you pay espn, verizon doen't know anything about this.  Even when i call FIOS, no one knows anything about espn full court, and agree it is a scam.  I'm out $114, since this sounded so good, but it IS NOT COMPATABLE WITH FIOS.  Maybe it used to be, but now no one at FIOS knows anything about it.  Buyer beware!  

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.