Switch Account

ESPN HD is not coming in!!!

ESPN HD is not coming in!!!

Contributor nlight28
Contributor
Message 1 of 6
(13,086 Views)

Why in the world won't ESPN HD come in today?

Every other HD channel I'm subscribed to is working!

Is this some sort of blackout?  I pay good money for FIOS HD and I expect these channels!  The whole reason I got HD service is because I want to watch football in High Def!

Is anyone else out there having this problem???

5 REPLIES 5
Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I
Message 2 of 6
(13,076 Views)
where are you located?

TheSanchez
Verizon Telecom
Verizon Content Management Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 3 of 6
(13,069 Views)

To answer your question directly, no, I am not having any problem with ESPN HD, or any other HD channel that is broadcasting football.

Justin
Verizon FiOS TV, Internet, and phone
IMG 1.6.0, Build 06.89
Keller, TX

Highlighted
Contributor nlight28
Contributor
Message 4 of 6
(13,062 Views)

Virginia Beach, VA

Contributor loki21
Contributor
Message 5 of 6
(13,058 Views)
I am blocked also.  It was working before but not for the 3:30Penn State game.   All the others are working so it has to be at Verizon.
Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I
Message 6 of 6
(13,055 Views)

It appears to be a blackout.  Sorry folks.  I am in hampton roads as well so i used the same equipment the user from va beach is using.  This is on all 8 of my cable boxes in my video lab hooked up to 4 different ONTs. 

TS

TheSanchez
Verizon Telecom
Verizon Content Management Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.