El Clasico?
TXDeadBear

Does anyone know if El Clasico (Real Madrid v Barcelona) is going to be broadcast in ENGLISH on any channel this weekend, Sat 4/16 at 4 PM ET?

THANKS!

0 Likes
Re: El Clasico?
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I could not find El Classico on at that time. I even did a full guide search and did not find El Classico anywhere. What I did find was Futbol De Espana - La Liga at 4pm 4/16 which advertises Real Madrid vs Barcelona.

For our regular TV packages it can be found on

GOL TV ch 313

If you have our La Connexion package it can be found on

ESPN Deportes ch 1520

GOL TV ch 1523

In the descriptions none of them describe the audio broadcast. No information I could find online or from the GOL TV website was beneficial either. Im sorry to not have been more help than this.

0 Likes
TXDeadBear

Thank you very much for looking into this for me.  I really appreciate it.  I did go look at the TV listings for ch 313 on Sat 4/16, but I am seeing a La Liga game listed as being on that channel from 2 PM to 4 PM CDT.  Is this the listing you are referring to?

https://www36.verizon.com/fiostv/web/members/ProgramDetails.aspx?DCAction=3673965906%2C313%2C4%2F16%...

Thanks again!

0 Likes
ConorCoen
Enthusiast - Level 2

if you can't find it on TV then you will find it here......I am sure of it.....

http://www.vipstand.tv/sports/football.html

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Yes those were the listings. I was looking at EST 4pm on those channels and the La Liga was listed.

0 Likes
TXDeadBear

sweet!  thanks!

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Anytime you need assistance please dont hesitate to ask. We are here for you!

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button

0 Likes