El Rey
Ralph368
Enthusiast - Level 2

My package had El Rey then it went away for a couple weeks for some unknown reason now it came back but verizon removed it from my package. I had this channel right along I been watching the old shows, now the channel is back my box tells me I am a previous subscriber but the channel don't come in. **bleep** are you doing verizon? Please turn this channel I pay for and been watching right along back on!

0 Likes
Re: El Rey
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

It appears it is part of the Univision family.

I would assume that it was removed from some packages as part of the new deal (ie increased cost) from Univision.

0 Likes
Sammy14221
Contributor - Level 1

EL Rey needs to be added to the Verizon Channel lineup in HD!!!!!

0 Likes
Ralph368
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's great a channel I had and been watching right along gets removed and it's to bad for me!  Now I have to go spend more money to get the channel back I already had **bleep** is wrong with you verizon you totaly don't give a **bleep** about your customers!

When I signed up for this package that channel was included now it's removed so I would think some compensation is in order but I'm sure Verizon will think differently. SMH

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon, like most other providers, has in their terms of service they can add or remove channels as they wish during the term of your contract.

Some of these changes are governed by contracts they sign with content providers.

0 Likes