In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have created the idea here: http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/Adding-Premier-League-Extra-Time-as-a-cha...
Has there been any news or updates on if fios will get this before the season begins?
Time Warner Cable has signed up for PLET. Every season I add a TWC TV sub to fill in the holes (FS+ HD, GolTV HD, ESPN and Fox Deportes HD, and at first beIN Sports). Maybe it's time I sacrifice the upload speeds of FiOS and kick Verizon to the curb altogether and go with TWC for TV and internet. PQ wont be as good and upload speeds wont be as fast but I think I'll be happy and may even save money.
Incredible that they seem to be the one major provider not adding this feature. I already know of five friends who, in addition to myself, will be holding our noses and switching to Comcast if Verizon doesn't pick it up.
Argh! I can't believe Verizon hasn't gotten their act together yet on Premier League Extra Time. What the hell is the hold up?! Obviously, a lot of their subscribers want this package and it's completely free. It just doesn't make any sense. I only recently switched from DirecTV to FIOS, so I'm still in my 30 day probationary period. I like what I've seen so far from FIOS, but if the Premier League Extra Time package isn't offered, I will be returning to DirecTV. They've already offered me all kinds of deals to come back. I don't want to leave, but I will if they make me miss my Everton games. Get off your rears and do something about this, Verizon!
I am shocked that is seems Fios hasn't step forward as a provider of this programming. I'm with many of the other posters here...if something doesn't change with Fios' plan to provide this, I also will be looking elsewhere for my service.
Get with the program, Fios. Your customers deserve this.