Re: Exercise TV On Demand FiOS
couchpotato52

BRINGITBACKBRINGITBACKBRINGITBACK!!!

The cost is more than a year's gym membership to begin with! Is Verizon trying to get us to join a Verizon gym too, to get more money out of us? One of the reasons I signed another two year contract was SPECIFICALLY for Exercise TV. The new "line up" is SO LAME. BRINGITBACKBRINGITBACKBRINGITBACK!  I am ready to break my contract.

0 Likes
couchpotato52

Nowhere near the variety and choice as before...NO aerobics or Zumba

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

@couchpotato52 wrote:

Nowhere near the variety and choice as before...NO aerobics or Zumba

If you want it back you would have to convince the owners of Exercise TV that they can make a profit.  They pulled the plug on exercise.tv not Verizon.

0 Likes
MTK3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Bring back On Demand Exercise TV. What were you thinking, Verizon? Not about the customer - which isn't really a surprise.

0 Likes
MTK3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Dear Verizon,

Why don't you respond to our posts and give us a little feedback?

Sincerely,

A disappointed customer

P.S. Wish I could speak to a person who knows something about this, but the respresentative over the phone was clueless and told me the only venue for being heard was here. Any company that discourages dialog fails to be successful in my eye.

0 Likes
Cristiana
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am very disappointed and very upset that VERIZON did not take the courtesy to let me know that exercise TV on Demand  was going to be pulled away. Can someone please tell me why am I not able to find the exercise TV???? I thought VERIZON cared about the customer now more than ever with so many cable companies trying to steal clients and with some much competition.

Please report this and I want t Exercise TV on Demand back please.

0 Likes
harley031

Very upset that exercise tv is not on fios anymore.  I used it faithfully everyday. I keep checking to see if they put it back on.

I see many people liked it.

0 Likes
BluDragn03
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well, this forum confirms one thing - most people don't even read SOME posts on a thread before posting.   Verizon isn't perfect, but in this case all the posts slamming them for Exercise TV could have been avoided and time saved just from a little reading.

Well, since Exercise TV pulled the plug, is there any substitute?   I saw one post mention the Mag Rack... are there any non-VOD channels as well?

0 Likes
valeriepdx

I TOO recently became a new Fios customer & left Xfinity believing to get a better deal. I got acquainted with the new Fios service, while seeking out the exercise videos that are always included with OnDemand. I then began taking the exercise classes from the Skoolz - Free line up that's located in On Demand. Then shortly after I switched to Fios, so did all of the exercise videos included with the Fios package! Certainly, Verizon is making enough money for the competition with Xfinity. More so than that, for the variety with care to delight & keep HAPPY CUSTOMERS [new & old]!!

Is Xfinity actually a better service, after all?

I'm really upset over this! My favorite exercise videos were Ballet 1 & 2 & also Yoga.

I feel that many of us are being taken for granted by eliminating a popular free exercise video lineup, that emphasized a healthy way of life as a treat & method to motivation for quality lifestyle. Not entirely as a couch potato, either!

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

AGAIN  Exercise.tv's owners decided to shut it down for all carriers.  Xfinity, Verizon, and anyone else who carried it.  Nothing Verizon can do about it.

0 Likes