Exercise Videos on Demand
cc4music
Enthusiast - Level 1

Where can I view the exercise videos on demand?  I don't want to wait until an exercise program comes on usually on weekends or the wee hours of the morning.

0 Likes
Re: Exercise Videos on Demand
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Search the On Demand Library.
There is a variety of content.

Maybe start by looking at the channel you normally would view exercise videos to see what they ahve on demand.

WMA1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I used the ON DEMAND exercise videos alot, specifically the Kickboxing videos with Guiellermo.  They were On Demand,  I would go to "Genre", then "Exercise/Health", then pick from numerous available exercise videos, most from Exercise Sportskool.  There were quite a few cardio/yoga/weight videos that were On Demand.  I cannot find them anymore??  What the HECK??  I may change to Comcast/X-Finity for this reason alone!  I should've never cancelled my 20-yr long gym membership.  Verizon, where are they OR BRING THEM BACK if they're gone.  Thanks!

Lizq56
Enthusiast - Level 1

Where can I find free exercises on demand?

Ninap1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I used Sportskool regularly for yoga and pilates, it is now no longer available, and it hasn't been replaced. I called customer sevice and the rep searched too but couldn't find a new fitness option. Reason enough for me to switch back to Comcast! 

MissyD1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I thought I was going crazy when I couldn't find the exercise videos on demand any longer, so I was both happy to see this post (because other people are having the same problem) and unhappy (because other people are having the same problem).  I guess free exercise was just too much for Verizon to offer any longer.

WMA1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, I'm going to miss Exercise Sportskool. But judging by my monthly Verizon Bill, nothing is really "free" with them. We need to start a revolution to get the Exercise On a Demand programming back!😁

TheresaKP
Enthusiast - Level 1

Although I'm very annoyed that Sportskool is no longer available, I'm glad I found this thread. I hadn't used it for a while, and thought I was doing something wrong in not being about to find it. I loved the variety of programs, especially kickboxing with Sensei Guiellermo Gomez. (BTW, you can access his videos on YouTube, if you're desperate.) You'd think Verizon could come up with something comparable here, since they charge enough for TV programming. I would even be willing to pay a little extra, but even the paid offerings are lacking. I went through everything they had, and was very disappointed. Maybe them paying attention to viewers' needs/wants is a pipe dream, but there have to more than just a few people who are upset by this. 

JeanneM2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am also looking for any exercise program on Verizon FIOS.  I really want SportsSkool back!

ATC915
Enthusiast - Level 1

I miss it too! I used it when I couldn’t make it to the gym. There is good news if you have a smart tv. It’s available on Amazon Prime Videos (membership needed) and also it’s free on You Tube. There’s actually more of a selection on You Tube. I just played Gentle Yoga and it worked well.