FETV

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

FETV

Message 1 of 6
(758 Views)

Verizon -- you've already done away with the Folk Network, and now I hear you want to get rid of FETV.  There are great shows on both networks.  Please keep them!  I hope other Verizon customers will support this.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: FETV

Message 2 of 6
(264 Views)

Where did you see that?

I don't have an announcement on my STB stating that.

Usually, there is an announcement posted in messages stating when channels are changing

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 6
(203 Views)

Today, I saw a message stream across the screen while watching FETV stating that Verizon Fios would stop carry this channel.  I did not see the effective date but this gives me time to find another cable provider that carries this channel.  

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III

Message 4 of 6
(123 Views)

I see it on fe tv fb page.

One thing to keep in mind.

Even though there isn't a per subscriber charge, there is a cost to connect to content.

Cable companies can see how many people watch a particular channel.

Then it becomes a business decision.

To tell you the truth, before this post, I didn't know it existed.

But we all have those channels we like that may not be as popular.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 6
(91 Views)

My family and friends totally agree! Why would Verizon choose to eliminate this great and wholesome entertainment channel? Just wondering.....could it be that Verizon now thinks that wholesomeness and traditional values are "not in style" anymore?  Apparently so! Considering that corporate Verizon constantly allows, and even promotes, liberal bias and immoral junk on their Yahoo and Huffpost brands, what else can one really assume.  

Our entire large family collectively spend many thousands annually on Verizon products and offerings. Perhaps the time has come to evaluate whether to continue our patronage and our consumer loyalty to Verizon, when they apparently no longer support our traditional values.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III

Message 6 of 6
(71 Views)

It can be a business decision.

Not enough viewership to cover the overhead.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.