kal7958
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon -- you've already done away with the Folk Network, and now I hear you want to get rid of FETV.  There are great shows on both networks.  Please keep them!  I hope other Verizon customers will support this.

0 Likes
Re: FETV
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Where did you see that?

I don't have an announcement on my STB stating that.

Usually, there is an announcement posted in messages stating when channels are changing

Renrag2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Today, I saw a message stream across the screen while watching FETV stating that Verizon Fios would stop carry this channel.  I did not see the effective date but this gives me time to find another cable provider that carries this channel.  

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I see it on fe tv fb page.

One thing to keep in mind.

Even though there isn't a per subscriber charge, there is a cost to connect to content.

Cable companies can see how many people watch a particular channel.

Then it becomes a business decision.

To tell you the truth, before this post, I didn't know it existed.

But we all have those channels we like that may not be as popular.

Tucker14
Enthusiast - Level 1

My family and friends totally agree! Why would Verizon choose to eliminate this great and wholesome entertainment channel? Just wondering.....could it be that Verizon now thinks that wholesomeness and traditional values are "not in style" anymore?  Apparently so! Considering that corporate Verizon constantly allows, and even promotes, liberal bias and immoral junk on their Yahoo and Huffpost brands, what else can one really assume.  

Our entire large family collectively spend many thousands annually on Verizon products and offerings. Perhaps the time has come to evaluate whether to continue our patronage and our consumer loyalty to Verizon, when they apparently no longer support our traditional values.

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

It can be a business decision.

Not enough viewership to cover the overhead.

MP51
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just saw a message saying that on December 16, FETV will be removed from our package. Please keep FETV!!

renee2rio
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please keep FETV!!!!

UpsetTess

Verizon Fios - Please keep fetv!!!!  I watch it everyday.  I'm sure many others feel this way but haven't gone to this extra work to express their opinion!

0 Likes
dacm313

Verizon, please keep FE TV!!!!!! If not, you are gonna lose a customer of many years!!! 

0 Likes