Switch Account

FIOS Mobile App - Live TV Streaming

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

FIOS Mobile App - Live TV Streaming

Message 1 of 6
(2,459 Views)

When i attempt to watch live TV on FIOS Moblie ipad app; i get the following error:

"Not Subscribed.  We are unable to verify your subscription to this channel.  Error code:102."

I get this error for every channel.  I've tried calling verizon support and they dont have a clue.  How do i resolve this?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: FIOS Mobile App - Live TV Streaming

Message 2 of 6
(2,434 Views)

Same issue here. I would love to get a solution to this.

Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Message 3 of 6
(2,424 Views)

Are you using a subaccount, or the main account?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 6
(2,394 Views)

not sure what a subaccount is but i only have one login so im assuming that is my main account... thks

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 5 of 6
(2,142 Views)

Why is it that I can stream the tv live to my ipad but I can't to my laptop or other computer?  It is the same fios wifi.  What am I not understanding?  Especially when they advertise you can watch it on any device.  I consider the laptop a device.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 6 of 6
(1,954 Views)

First, for the FiOS Mobile app on iPad to work you need to be connected wirelessly on your ipad to your Verizon fios network.

So, when I get the error you mention, it is due to my ipad not being connected to the correct wifi network.  Check to ensure you are on your own fios wifi network and try again.  I have multiple wifi networks to choose from in my house.  So, if my ipad gets connected to the wrong one, that causes this error.  Hope that helps.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.