×

Switch Account

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''FIOS PROGRAMING'''''''''''''''''''''''

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''FIOS PROGRAMING'''''''''''''''''''''''

Reply
Contributor CAROLANDGEORGE
Contributor
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎10-11-2013

WE CAN NOT NOR WILL NOT RECOMMEND FIOS TO ANYONE.

COMCAST, TOMS RIVER PROGRAM WAS MUCH BETTER. FIOS SEEMS TO HAVE OLD JUNK FOR

40 YEARS AGO AND ALL THE ACTORS ETC. ARE DEAD, SO IT COST VERY LITTLE.

  COMCAST'S LINE UP IS FAR SUPERIOR IN EVERY WAY.

  WILL LIVE WITH IT FOR TWO YEARS AND BACK TO COMCAST. 

8 REPLIES 8
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I
Posts: 122
Registered: ‎09-01-2010

I''ll bite what does comcast have that so great? your post doesnt make sense  because your mad ,if you watch a channellike tv land of course you'll have actors that are now dead. can you clarify your concerns?

Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II
Posts: 522
Registered: ‎06-24-2010

I get it. I was fuming the other night myself watching "The Dark Knight."  Wondering why FiOS was broadcasting these old movies with dead actors in them. Frustrating. Feel your pain. Actually, wait, what I really meant to say is your post is ridiculous. 

Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I
Posts: 503
Registered: ‎08-06-2009

Dead actors?  Really?  Cause I coulda swore I saw Humprey Bogart in a beer commercial last year!

Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Posts: 333
Registered: ‎02-14-2012

Ok so let me get this straight. Comcast is better then fios because comcast doesnt show the SAME programming on its channels (which again are exactly the same) as fios with dead actors?

I think someone needs to follow the yellow brick road and see the wizard for whats missing.

Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III
Posts: 2,070
Registered: ‎08-07-2008

Given the OP registered on the day they opened this thread, a certain decriptive term for them comes to mind. 

Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III
Posts: 752
Registered: ‎10-18-2010

@CAROLANDGEORGE wrote:

WE CAN NOT NOR WILL NOT RECOMMEND FIOS TO ANYONE.

COMCAST, TOMS RIVER PROGRAM WAS MUCH BETTER. FIOS SEEMS TO HAVE OLD JUNK FOR

40 YEARS AGO AND ALL THE ACTORS ETC. ARE DEAD, SO IT COST VERY LITTLE.

  COMCAST'S LINE UP IS FAR SUPERIOR IN EVERY WAY.

  WILL LIVE WITH IT FOR TWO YEARS AND BACK TO COMCAST. 


Holy Moly did someone forget to take their meds!?!?!?!?!

 

What old junk are your talking about?

Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III
Posts: 752
Registered: ‎10-18-2010

@PJL wrote:

Given the OP registered on the day they opened this thread, a certain decriptive term for them comes to mind. 


The kind that lives under bridges? Smiley Wink

Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III
Posts: 2,070
Registered: ‎08-07-2008

@bobbo527 wrote:

@PJL wrote:

Given the OP registered on the day they opened this thread, a certain decriptive term for them comes to mind. 


The kind that lives under bridges? Smiley Wink


Bingo!

How-To Videos
 
The following videos were produced by users like you!
   
Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.



Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.