FIOS TV Listings webpage not showing on Verizon website
FraminghamMA
Enthusiast - Level 3

For past two days the TV Listings are not showing online at Verizon TV Listing page.  How to correct?  or a problem going on? Or has service stopped?   Some response appreciated. Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: FIOS TV Listings webpage not showing on Verizon website
FraminghamMA
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wed.Oct 26 12:30am     All is well.  Seems that the online webpage for TV listings is working.

This was a Verizon web issue.   Not our computers.

But sure took too long to fix.

Would appreciate advance notice of a webpage being temporarily unavailable instead of having to try find out

what is going on.  (a notice being like what most websites provide when site is down for repair/maintenance, etc.)

SOLVED.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@FraminghamMA wrote:

For past two days the TV Listings are not showing online at Verizon TV Listing page.  How to correct?  or a problem going on? Or has service stopped?   Some response appreciated. Thanks!

When I first went to the TV Listings page nothing displayed except a message that my request could not be completed. However, when I clicked on my Favs 1 the listings came up, then when I clicked on the All Channels link all of the listings came up. I don't understand why, but you might try that and see what happens. Obviously some kind of problem though.....

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
FraminghamMA
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just clicked "All channels" and was able to scroll down to a single message in red, "Guide Data Unavailable. Please try later."  I don't know.  Will just wait.  It's first time having this problem.    Thank you.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

I just logged out of MyVerizon, logged back in, clicked on the TV Listings pulldown, and bingo, all of the listings appeared the first time I went to them. No idea why.....

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
FraminghamMA
Enthusiast - Level 3

lucky you, Justin.  I tried this on my foxfire, internet explorer, and AOL browsers and none worked.   A good idea.  Strange.

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

They are clearing in the midst of rolling out a revised website.  Several pages are different and it seems to open on a totally different first page for me.

0 Likes
FraminghamMA
Enthusiast - Level 3

STILL NOT WORKING!  "Unsolved"                10/19/2011 Wednesday

0 Likes
TocpAm926

I heard "new website" from Online Chat too, 1-week later I still cannot get online TV listings. The problem is there's no place to report a technical problem except Online Chat, and if they can't fix it then the problem must be with the user, not their technology.

0 Likes
RENEEINMAY

FIOS TV LISTINGS HAS NOT BEEN WORKING PROPERLY FOR EVER SO LONG.  THEY NEED TO DISCOUNT ALL OF US .

BETWEEN THE TV LISTINGS UNABLE TO BE BROUGHT UP AND THE SURGES AND THEIR SO-CALLED MAINTENANCE CUT OFFS, THEY SHOULD REALLY BE LOOKED INTO.  THIS IS RIDICULOUS NOT TO BE ABLE TO SEE TV LISTINGS.  AND IT IS NOT

THE USERS' FAULT.  THE ONLY WAY TO GET EACH AND VERY PROBLEM FIXED IS TO CALL AND WASTE HOURS OUT OF EACH DAY CORRECTING THEM.  THE ONLINE "TECH" IS ALSO A JOKE!

0 Likes
FraminghamMA
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's Sunday Octobor 23 and TV Listings still not showing online.

I'm in Framingham, MA.

2 days ago, the Verizon "online chat" tech didn't seem to know any problem, and then after speaking with someone

he says the website is having a problem and they're aware.  It would seem that if online TV Listings not working, a tech would know right away and not have to ask someone. ?

In the meantime, I'm using TV Guide online but it's a bit limited for cable channels.  (For movies, they may show one or two Showtime channels when Verizon carries 8 or more of them.)

UNSOLVED.

0 Likes