FIOS TV on iPad
jpscalisi

Will FIOS TV ever be available on the iPad?

0 Likes
Re: FIOS TV on iPad
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Verizon has a FIOS TV app for the Ipad that you can download. Here is the information from appstore regarding it

FiOS customers can use FiOS Mobile for iPad to browse and search TV programming, browse and search thousands of VOD listings, update set-top box names, use their iPad as a remote control to interact with their FiOS TV (HD set-top box required) and see What’s Hot on FiOS.

DVR customers can program their DVRs remotely through their iPad. This includes setting any of their DVRs to record from virtually anywhere they happen to be, set a series recording, view the status of any of their DVRs and see how much space is left for recording, view their lists of scheduled and recorded programs, set parental controls and set bookmarks.

Requirements:
- A Verizon FiOS-provided router
- A My Verizon User ID and Password
- At least one Set-Top Box for Guide Data, Video on Demand Browsing and What’s Hot viewing
- A DVR for Remote DVR Functionality and Video on Demand Bookmarking
- An HD Set-Top Box for Remote Control functionality

0 Likes
Metsfan86
Enthusiast - Level 2

Come on. You know that was not the question he was asking. When will Fios have an iPad app that enables users to "WATCH" tv on the iPad similiar to TW, Cablevision and Comcast.

0 Likes
Im4nits
Exactly right. That is not what he was asking. Let's get an honest indication from Verizon when they plan to offer streaming tv to the iPad!
0 Likes
erhandler

Good luck getting a real concise answer to that question.  I have been attempting to get an ahnswer for years now.

0 Likes
mdr227
Contributor - Level 1

FIOSTV on twitter told me the other day by the end of the year we should have that feature. 

0 Likes