FIOS needs to carry Pac12 Network before mass defections to DISH take place.
JohninMalibu
Enthusiast - Level 1
Re: FIOS needs to carry Pac12 Network before mass defections to DISH take place.
g8idea
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just got an email response to my complaint about this.  Sent email to 

{edited for privacy}  he is the CMO.  They do not expect PAC 12 network coverage this season.  He doesn't think there is enough demand for it.  So basically, they aren't doing anything.

Have everyone send emails to both of these addresses.  Verizon is out of touch with their audience, and they don't care to fix it.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS needs to carry Pac12 Network before mass defections to DISH take place.
chaunce
Contributor - Level 1

so far they dont even have lakers basketball available, so i doubt they will pay and deal with the pac 12 channel.

AngrySoCalFan
Enthusiast - Level 3

ha! not enough demand. Well apparently my complaints and my friend complaints arent making their way to the appropriate people in Verizon chain of command. I have had it with them. I pay plenty of money to be able to watch my favorite teams play. How can they say the people of LA dont want to watch USC or UCLA? Thats rediculous. Send me that email adress so I can let them know how I feel.

0 Likes