Switch Account

FREE HBO & CINEMAX WEEKEND June 14-17

FREE HBO & CINEMAX WEEKEND June 14-17

Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II
Message 1 of 3
(1,192 Views)

Just received notice from Verizon that HBO, Cinemax and HBO On Demand will be free from 6/14-6/17. That's channels 400-431, 899-931 this Friday thru Monday. It does not specifically include Cinemax On Demand, but that is usually included as well.

Just wanted to get the news out for any of you who hadn't gotten the message already.

Find this post helpful, informative or just something you agree with? Click the red ‘thumbs-up’ button.
Did this post solve your problem? Click the green ‘Accept as Solution’ button.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Gold Contributor II
Gold Contributor II
Message 2 of 3
(1,129 Views)

How did you receive that notice?  Email, STB, etc.   I have not received it, and  wonder if it is for certain areas or dependent on your current subscription.

Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II
Message 3 of 3
(1,086 Views)

Hi walt178,

I received it in my primary email. It did not come to my secondary email (grrr). It did not show up in my DVR/STB Message Center. It is not yet showing up in the advertising banner at the top of the DVR and Menu screens.

I double-checked on freepreview.tv and it is listed there (where a newer listing is claiming that STARZ might also be included). But I cannot say for sure that it is nationwide. Guess we'll find out in a few hours.

Find this post helpful, informative or just something you agree with? Click the red ‘thumbs-up’ button.
Did this post solve your problem? Click the green ‘Accept as Solution’ button.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.