Switch Account

FS2 is Now in HD

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 1 of 2
(2,837 Views)

I am in Northern Virginia and I noticed over the weekend that FS2 was now in HD. There was a lot of talk about this not being in HD a few months or years ago. Not that it has much content I am interested in but some of you may be.

1 REPLY 1
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I
Message 2 of 2
(2,776 Views)

I just noticed that now as I was looking for the coverage of the Champions League matches today.   About a week ago I noticed that there was a channel listed on 584 that I believe was a Spanish Fox Sports channel that showed up in the guide, but wasn't part of my package.   Now it appears that Fox Sports 2 HD is on that channel which is great to see that Verizon finally brought this to HD to match the other companies that have had it for a long time.    It was unwatchable for soccer in SD so glad to not have to stream matches all the time now on the Fox Soccer 2 Go app.   Now they just need to add Premier Leauge Extra Time from NBC and the soccer fans will be happy campers. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.