Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

FiOS Subscription Video On Demand - Yeah Right!

JohnCF
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

FiOS Subscription Video On Demand - Yeah Right!

Message 1 of 2
(1,447 Views)

Got an email today advertising FiOS Subscription Video on Demand - I had to laugh.

"Whether you yearn for yoga or crave karaoke, we have a channel for just about every passion. Subscribe today and start enjoying hours of engaging, educating and entertaining programming whenever you want it. It’s easy to sign up: You can order online or directly from your TV with your FiOS™ TV Remote."

FiOS VOD gives you absolutely no control over your viewing and no ability to stop a program and resume it later.

Now they want us to SUBSCRIBE (pay even more money) to VOD programming you have no control over.

Thanks VZ, I needed a big laugh.

1 REPLY 1
tns
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: FiOS Subscription Video On Demand - Yeah Right!

Message 2 of 2
(1,424 Views)

I am sure that ad tended to push those VOD that  cost extra.  But actually Verizon has a lot of free VOD. 

Some of it is available free on other devices, but in general more of its available from your STB. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.