Fios HD Extreme
steved1990
Enthusiast - Level 2
Question: I subscribed to the Extreme HD bundle about an hour ago (3p Eastern) and I still do not have access to the new channels. Does anyone know how long the change takes to go into effect?
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Fios HD Extreme
steved1990
Enthusiast - Level 2

My problem is solved 🙂 turns out my box had to be reset for some reason.

Taiteng: I think it's worth the extra $10 or whatever to get the most HD channels (I cancelled my HBO subscription to pay for the difference), I am a huge FX fan and love that I know get it in HD. There are some worthless ones included in there though (i.e. MAV TV). I'm just hoping we will see more HD channels the the NEAR future.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
armstrda
Enthusiast - Level 2
Usually VZ's orders are placed and committed at midnight.  So you should have it today 🙂
0 Likes
steved1990
Enthusiast - Level 2
Well it's now Saturday, I ordered the bundle on Thursday and its still not working!!! 
0 Likes
HenryFarpolo
Contributor - Level 2

I have exactly the same problem, ordered Thursday, still not installed. I called yesterday, and the order was re-issued. I was assured that the order would complete before evening. Today, I called and the Fibre Solutions tech said the order is in the system, but not reaching them.

Apparently there is some breakdown in the order provisioning system. The Solutions Center will do nothing without an order, and the Business Offices are closed on the weekend, so we are helpless until Monday. I suggest you call the Business Office first thing monday and get someone to shepherd your order through the system. That is what I intend to do, 

0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1
do you guys have any order #'s that were given?
0 Likes
HenryFarpolo
Contributor - Level 2
My order was completed yesterday. I had a technical snafu, unrelated to the normal ordering process.
0 Likes
Taiteng

I just switched from Comcast to Verizon Fios last week based on the promise of certain channels, like FSN HD and Fox News. Went home today only to see Fox news available but not to me.

When I signed up, I told them that the reason I switched was to have as many HD channels as possible. So I got the Premier package with internet and phone bundle. So two days of having it

installed they switch package tiers, so now I am excluded from having all available HD's. I am still within the 30 day cancellation period, so I can void my contract if they want a bunch of money

from me. What do you guys think they will do for me?

0 Likes
steved1990
Enthusiast - Level 2

My problem is solved 🙂 turns out my box had to be reset for some reason.

Taiteng: I think it's worth the extra $10 or whatever to get the most HD channels (I cancelled my HBO subscription to pay for the difference), I am a huge FX fan and love that I know get it in HD. There are some worthless ones included in there though (i.e. MAV TV). I'm just hoping we will see more HD channels the the NEAR future.

0 Likes