Fios TV Upgrade from Prime HD to Ultimate HD

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Fios TV Upgrade from Prime HD to Ultimate HD

Message 1 of 4
(1,903 Views)

Hello

I was looking to upgrade my TV line up and was offered the upgrade to Ultimate HD and 35/35 mbps internet for only 4.99 more a month.  I accepted the upgrade online and but was giving an activation date (9/12).  I currently have Fios Tripleplay, I would have assumed it would just be a instant change like more cable/sat providers.  I was really looking forward to watching some additional college sports with weekend.  Please help.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Fios TV Upgrade from Prime HD to Ultimate HD

Message 2 of 4
(1,855 Views)

If its only a package change order, yes it can be expedited. If any hardware is included in the order, it must wait. I have sent you a private message to get some account info from you.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(1,764 Views)

How did you get offered that upgrade?  I'd love that option!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(1,634 Views)

I also upgraded from Prime HD to Ultimate HD.  My account says the upgrade was done today, but the new stations are still not available.  Do I need to refresh my set-top-boxes or something?  Why don't I have access to the new channels?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.