Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I had been a DirecTV customer for over ten years; started with Primestar. So far I like the services but a couple of annoyances are bothering me and before I call tech support I am curious if anyone else has seen this?
!: Sometimes a loud popping with screen dropouts. This only happens for about two seconds but happens about twice a night.
2: Remote is unresponsive. Usually a reboot of the receiver solves this.
Lastly what have we got to do to get BBC America in HD?
The BBC America issue is really bothering me as Verizon seems to be in no hurry to add more channels: This is very disappointing.
Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan. Follow us on Twitter™!
Not sure about the poping noise. thats a new one on me.
The remote issue...There is a possible problem that I know of. Do you have a Plasma TV? If so try moving the remote away from the screen. (at least 2 feet). Some plasma screens put out an interfearence that affects the verizon remotes.
BBC-america HD has been requested (a lot) and Verizon has been made aware of our requests. See the sticky above about requesting channels. Now we are just waiting to see if verizon will act on it.