Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Fios setup in various location in house? Help!

Contributor
Contributor

Fios setup in various location in house? Help!

Message 1 of 2
(401 Views)

I'm a new member not sure if this is where I should be posting...Question; I want to set up 3 locations throughout the house. Can I run 1 fios box and somehow run a coax or hdmi to the other tv with one box?

1 REPLY 1
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: Fios setup in various location in house? Help!

Message 2 of 2
(393 Views)

Yes you can, but all the locations will be watching the same show from the box.  The FiOS boxes only output a single program at any one time (regardless of which of the outputs you are connected to). 

If your TVs at the non-box location have a QAM tuner (look it up in the owners manual) you will be able to receive your local OTA HD and SD (but none of the national channels as they are all encrypted) by splitting and distributing the raw signal to those locations..

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.