Fireplace/Yule Log/Holiday ANYTHING????
stepjam97

In previous years, I've always put the fireplace or snow/wintery scenes, etc on my TV and played holiday music during parties, opening presents, etc......did Verizon take ALL of these type items off of their OD offerings? Or did they move them to an obscure location? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

0 Likes
Re: Fireplace/Yule Log/Holiday ANYTHING????
thebeleys
I am wondering the same thing! We live in a home wihout a fireplace, and I loved putting that channel on throughout the whole winter. I called the customer service # and the person had no idea what I was talking about...he just said verizon will send me a notice when new channels are available...which hasn't happened yet (and there have been plenty of new channels added, lol). I hope they give it to us soon, it would have been nice right around Thanksgiving time.
0 Likes
Cyraphina

Yeah it is hidden...

Grab the remote and try:

Menu>

VOD>

Browse all>

Free>

All free a-z>

Ambient>

Abstract>

Fireplace>

It runs 55 minutes.  Now if you can tell me how to make it repeat atuomatically.

0 Likes
jss9669
Contributor - Level 1

GMC (Channel 224) has the yule log burning all day long.

0 Likes
spain5702

I've been looking for this. Thanks!!!

0 Likes
Cozy_in_PA

Nice!!!!!!!!!  Thanks for sharing.  I am sooo much warmer with this program running.  I am going to keep it on all winter! Smiley Very Happy

0 Likes
sooz1

thank you!  happy Holidays

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

Is this available in HD? You know we must use up some of that valuable space that the. .TV channels are using.

224 is SD. Now on demand HD would be good. I want to see the sparks from those burning logs.Smiley LOL

0 Likes
chickboowa

For HD, follow "Cyraphina's" method above with a tweak. After selecting "Ambient," select "Ambient HD," then "High Definition." You'll (Yule?) find your fireplace there! There's also a traditional yule log under "Cultural" under "Ambient HD." It doesn't have Christmas graphics oscuring it like the on-screen thumbnail suggests, but it does play music.

0 Likes
CaptnJim
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok, the 224 channel will have the fireplace, but only for 24 hours starting 8pm Dec. 24th. The search VOD option does not work (at least not on my fios box). Any other suggestions for 2013?

0 Likes