Fox Programming
JustBee13

I sincerely hope there is SOMEONE from Verizon reading these posts about the dropped channels and negotiation issues.  We as subscribers and customers (some who have signed contracts) were told we would have all local programming.  By us turning on our TV's,  tuning in to one of these channels and seeing a message to call the broadcast system is not giving us what we signed on for.  Do we get a discount towards our bill because we don't have what we were promised?  If we were to break the contract wouldn't Verizon want to be paid? 

I switched from Cable to Fios because of the clarity, the price and the fact that I would have no issues having the exact same channels as I did with cable (minus one news channel on cable that was my favorite).  I switched over with the confidence that I would be satisfied with my choice.  Now I am having second thoughts.  If I would have stuck with cable I would be able to watch Fox News and the NFL Playoffs.  Now there is a good chance that I will not be able watch NFL Football.

I don't know if I am more upset or mad that two major companies cannot come to a decent agreement with their customers in mind.  Hopefully this mess will come to an end really soon and we can get back to enjoying all of the benefits of Verizon Fios and local programming.

0 Likes
Re: Fox Programming
optivity
Contributor - Level 3

If Verizon will waive my early termination fee I will be glad to drop FiOS TV and switch back to Time Warner Cable.

0 Likes