Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Fox Soccer Plus

Caps09
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

Fox Soccer Plus

Message 1 of 8
(1,695 Views)

Did anyone else notice that channel 1009 Fox Soccer Plus is working all of the sudden? Is this a secret free preview, or is the channel now included in Ultimate HD?

7 REPLIES 7
Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Fox Soccer Plus

Message 2 of 8
(1,594 Views)

I wasn't aware of a free preview for that channel. I checked the Spotlight magazine and it didn't have a listing for one either. Are you still able to access the channel? We can help check to see if the package was added onto the account. Please let us know if this is still an issue that needs addressed.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

sitheref2409
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 8
(1,589 Views)

I subscribe to FS+

When I tune my DVR to 1009, I get black screen and no audio or tv.

What's the problem?

Caps09
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

Message 4 of 8
(1,561 Views)

Lasted a few days, but It's gone now.

Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Message 5 of 8
(1,543 Views)

@sitheref2409 wrote:

I subscribe to FS+

When I tune my DVR to 1009, I get black screen and no audio or tv.

What's the problem?

I am sorry for the problems you were having with the channel. I just checked it now and it is showing programming. Is it still blank on your end? Does the guide say its supposed to be showing content? Are other channels doing this? Is it happening on every TV in the house? Please reply to the questions if further assistance is required.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

kstahl
Contributor
Contributor

Message 6 of 8
(1,430 Views)

So it looks like the content is on this channel for a weekend preview.  I am watching ManUtd v Wigan...but in SD.... still no FS+ in HD?

Yousif
Contributor
Contributor

Message 7 of 8
(1,369 Views)

i checked today it is still on. but not HD

pariahdise
Contributor
Contributor

Message 8 of 8
(1,267 Views)

All I want to know, is when the heck are we going to get FSC+ HD for fios?! I just wanna watch 'Spurs in as much HD as I can!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.