Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Fox Soccer in HD

mdr227
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Re: Fox Soccer in HD

Message 102 of 383
(5,150 Views)

Verizon - can you jump in and answer if there is any truth to the rumor mentioned above about FSC HD being available tomorrow (3/20)?

Also, will FCS + (which I subsribe to) become available in HD?

ilamir
Contributor
Contributor

Message 103 of 383
(5,054 Views)

I'd also like to know if FSC is going HD tomorrow and if not, when.

mdr227 - As for FCS+, from what I understand it's a rebroadcast of Setanta programming so I think it'll take Setanta going over to HD and given Setanta's financial woes who knows when that will happen.

Flambake
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 104 of 383
(5,026 Views)

Now that the MLS strike has been averted, please add FSC HD in time for the start of the season. I swtiched from Time Warner in December becuase they were so slow to add HD channels, but this delay seems very similar.

nuttyirishman
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Message 105 of 383
(4,938 Views)

All you FIOS soccer fans, please sign the attached petition and we'll send it thru to the programming people at Verizon to let them know  we are serios about adding FSC HD.  Pass it along to your friends, neighbors and relatives!        Bob

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/fiosaddfschd/

tumbo
Contributor
Contributor

Message 106 of 383
(4,917 Views)

Fox soccer channel  in HD is over due, we pay premium for HD  we deserve it. Why are we always behind Europe in technology,

SKY TV AND SETANTA have already supplied the games in HD   so Verizon needs to wake up and add FSC  & FSC+  TO HD CHANNELS.  its the beautiful game so lets see it that way.

moshea
Contributor
Contributor

Message 107 of 383
(4,785 Views)

Ever since Fox Soccer HD logo has appeared on the screen here the picture has deteriorated a little in my opinion. I need to watch soccer badly and with all other sports available in Hi Def I don't get why we have to be left behind with this. I also have Fox Soccer Plus and same deal with pic there. I'm not sure if it's just my imagination but the picture if very poor on the big screen especially. I have seen another nameless provider supply the picture and only for your fast internet speed I'm sorry to say I'd be long gone. Just posting to get the updates on when this happens as come World Cup time I won't care about my internet speed at all.

Gooner
Contributor
Contributor

Message 108 of 383
(4,289 Views)

We need FSC in HD. Feel free to take out Wealth TV HD to make room....who watches that chanel anyway?

Direct TV has FSC in HD and they will be getting my business soon if Fios doesnt do something

Rhodyman
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 109 of 383
(4,265 Views)

When did Directv get FSC-HD? I know Dish has it but I didn't realize D* got it also. Fios should have added this channel by now!!  😞

RossDavid
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 110 of 383
(4,242 Views)

A buddy has DirecTV; they do not have FSC-HD.  What are the odds of FiOS getting it in time for the Champions League Final on May 22?  We've been demanding this for two months now.  How long does it take?

At least the World Cup is on ESPN, which FiOS does carry in HD.

paulpapas
Contributor
Contributor

FSC HD

Message 98 of 383
(4,396 Views)

LETS PUT SOME PRESSURE FOR FSC HD 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.