Re: Fox Soccer in HD
woliver
Enthusiast - Level 2

My contract runs out at the end of the month, when the European soccer seasons really gets going.  If FIOS doesn't have at least FSC HD and preferably both FSC HD and GolTV HD, I'll be switching to Direct TV as well.  I'll keep the internet, but seeing as the majority of stuff I watch is sports, and half of that is Soccer, it's definitely worth switching for me.  Not to mention the access to Sunday Ticket.

0 Likes
wes0727

Well, it's been about 2 days with Gol TV HD on Direct TV, and I have to admit the picture is almost flawless.  Can't wait for the Liga to start!!!  Bring on FSC HD!!!!!!

0 Likes
GinDC

Bring Fox Soccer in HD or lose my account! The quality on it without HD is terrible!

0 Likes
RossDavid
Enthusiast - Level 3

What a joke.  The season starts next week and no soccer in HD.  My contract is until December.  Come December, if these channels are not in HD, I will begin looking elsewhere.  I really don't want to go to a satellite provider--we have a lot of rain and I have heard bad things about rain and satellite--but might not have a choice.  A friend of mine says he has DirecTV but does not have FSC or Gol TV in HD, but he might be mistaken or not have the right package.  The point is, Verizon should at least offer it, even it has to be on their most expensive HD package.  If they are out of bandwidth, do we really need Weather Channel in HD?  The weather will look the same in SD.  There are other **bleep** channels I would suggest but I don't want to anger anyone who might watch them--I figure everyone can agree that Weather Channel in HD is excessive when there is no FSC in HD

0 Likes
nlk10010
Enthusiast - Level 2

DirecTV does have GolTV in both SD and HD. It has promised FSC-HD but, AFAIK, haven't added it yet.

0 Likes
wes0727

Gol TV HD is on... and the picture quality is stunning.  It's hard to see a game on FSC after viewing an HD match.  FSC HD is being added in the next 72 hours, just in time for Sat.!!!!!  Arsenal vs. Liverpool on sun. morning is gonna be heaven.  Let's go Gunners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
wjmooner
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm currently out of contract with Verizon and, although I've been satisfied with the service, I would switch services if the competitor in my area offered FSC in HD.  The only thing keeping me with Verizon at this point is the inaction of Cablevision.  Only five days until the Premier League season kicks off and not a word about adding the channel.  

0 Likes
Ian81
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well its official that Direct TV now has FSC HD and still now ord from Verizon, such a shame I now need to seriously consider switching, I am so frustrated but Fios's lack of communication over this channel.

0 Likes
coalsylv

I don't know ,if Time Warner is available in your area, but their FSC HD and Gol TV HD are coming soon, the latest on Sept. 1st. I just switched to Time Warner a  week ago, they have FSPlus HD.  Gol TV HD / FSC HD have already booked channels on 469 and 485.

0 Likes
Ian81
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's not but I can get it on COX, Direct TV and Dish. I prefer to keep verizon as its hassle changing and everything, but I really want FSC HD.

0 Likes