Re: Fox Soccer in HD
Hellstorm1
Contributor - Level 1

Actually, if Verizon is smart, they won't waste their limited bandwidth on HD soccer channels.

I explain why in this thread - http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-TV-Programming/Suggest-Channels-to-Add-to-FiOS-TV/m-p/236094#M6981

0 Likes
julesism
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't watch MLS that much either.... I watch the English Premiere League. Glory Glory... 

0 Likes
CLyttle
Enthusiast - Level 2

Im sure that the paying customers do not want FSC in HD so that they can watch the MLS, I don't, EPL, Bundesliga,Serie A, La Liga & Ligue Un are all better than the mls people want to see international talent and quite franky unles the MLS import 100 more Thierry Henrys then its going to have less appeal.

The drop of from the World Cup is significant yes, but honestly that is to be expected, Im sure there are major drop offs after other major events, i.e Olympics, X games .

FSC, FSC+ & Gol TV should all be in HD that seems to be the best way to watch this sport nowdays, IDK what the problem is and as soon as I see it elsewhere Im switching, don't really care how much my bill hikes up, if you claim that FIOS TV is the best then honestly be the best, simple

0 Likes
coalsylv

These days all channels should be in HD, if they can't have equipment and capacity, they should get out of the market, the same to the providers. Quality (not quantity). I'd rather have 30 channels in HD than 400+ in SD, clear and simple.

To those guys who try to label MLS as kind of not worthy league to watch, craving for european stars I'd like to bring one important point. MLS is a descent professional league, very physical, played during summer in high temperatures and humidity. Those your european sugar dolls are playing in fall, winter and spring, if they had to play majority of the season in summer heat , most of them would just melt down.

0 Likes
Rhodyman
Enthusiast - Level 3

@CLyttle wrote:

Im sure that the paying customers do not want FSC in HD so that they can watch the MLS, I don't, EPL, Bundesliga,Serie A, La Liga & Ligue Un are all better than the mls people want to see international talent and quite franky unles the MLS import 100 more Thierry Henrys then its going to have less appeal.

No, you are not speaking for all of us "paying customers." I enjoy watching both the MLS and EPL, as I'm sure many others do.

BTW, who wouldn't want to watch their teams in HD vesus SD?!?

0 Likes
dlbags
Enthusiast - Level 1

The Twitter guy said it's a done deal its just a matter of when. He told me in a reply he hopes it makes the next batch to be added which should be in a few weeks.

Personally I think they dropped the ball since so many channels already have it and they are playing catch up, but I guess better late than never.

0 Likes
Humerez
Enthusiast - Level 2

Soccer fans, as much effort is put in requesting FSC HD, we should include GolTV HD. Both channels are crucial. I don't understand why someone would request only one of these channels instead of both?!?! Also, I hope ESPN deportes becomes HD soon. Come on guys, we are talking Soccer, we need the best of the best! Verizone: STEP IT UP!!!

0 Likes
JohnnyPolo24

I'm throwing my hat into the ring. Verizon needs to get this rolled out. I'm definitely considering the move to DirecTV. FSC HD!

0 Likes
Ian81
Enthusiast - Level 2

Everybody should go over to http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/Soccer/idi-p/233315 and vote for FSC and FSC+ HD some guy on twitter is saying he is surprised to only get 13 votes, lets get it higher!

0 Likes
Fox Soccer in HD please! please
soccerfan12

I get so upset everytime my co-workers from Rhode Island talk about Cox cable and getting Fox Soccer in HD.

PLEASE

PLEASE

PLEASE

I pay so much for HD cable. and my favorite channel isn't even in HD

PLEASE PLEASE

FOX SOCCER IN HD!!!!

Channel 584 is open for it!

0 Likes